Brahmsena is formed with a divine vision to support entire Brahmin communities around
the world to regain their dignity. The core vision is to spread religion in right
sense for world peace. Spreading the word for world unity and working together Brahmsena
envision to develop leadership by real pandits (knowledgeable people) and Veda studied
Brahmins. Brahmsena is beyond any political agendas or intervention. Brahmsena is
a mature effort to organize all the Brahmins around the world for the upliftment
of humanity. Brahmsena yearns five types of activities carried out for the betterment
of Brahmin families. The activities are as follows: Panchaamrut (Panch = Five; Amrut
Brahmsena aims five kinds of services to humanity:
- Sudama Anna Yogna (Food distribution system): Brahmsena wants to help poor
Brahmin families who even are unable to fetch themselves food for sustaining life.
Brahmsena with food distribution system wants to reach to all the poor Brahmin families
and share food to entire family.
- Brahm Yuva Shakti (Youth Power): Brahmsena wants to support youth who hold
the power to lead this country and world. Brahsena envisions to provide higher education
to youth and build their character for betterment of humanity.
- Aarogya (Health charity): Health is the prime wealth. Brahmsena wants to
develop a special health support system that reaches to the needy people who are
looking for genuine support. Brahmsena health charity will provide support to various
patients who are suffering from major diseases such as cancer or HIV or kidney failure
and kidney transplant etc.
- Revitalizing Karmakand Sanskar: Creative activities are core to human livelihood.
Brahmsena aims to revitalize the lost karmakand sanskar given to Brahmins during
their childhood to youthood. Karmakand is an activity that can provide employment
to millions of youth.
- Connectivity: Brahmsena believes in connecting with every Brahmin family
around the world. This connection builds greater power and this power can be utilized
for the betterment of humanity. This power of connection will lead to a greater
future not only for individual but to entire society.
Brahmsena Mission & Vision 2020.
- Organizing 10000 Batuk Yagno Pavitra (janoi).
- Membership Allotment To More Than 5 Lakh Brahmins In All Around The World.
- Providing Information And TechnologyKnowledge To 2 Lakh Youth.
- Providing Food To 1 Lakh Poor Brahmin Families Yearly.
- Build Temples Of Parshuramji In All Over Gujarati For Individual But To Entire Society.
- Sanskrit Maha Vishwa Vidhyalaya With Parshu Ram Dham.
- Confirmation Of Rights For Karma Kand By Brahmins Only As Per Vedas.
- Help To Need Base Brahmins Family Solutions By Magic Software Of Brahmasena To Be
Solve Through SMS With In Shortest Time.
- Create And To Be Effective For All Brahmin To "BETTI BACHAVO"